Hi followers! Here is the first post, and keep updated for posts every day.
My blog is going to consist of topics from style tips, art, culture, coffee/food, and more! They all go hand in hand anyway. I am a fashion designer that wants to spread my knowledge of fashion, and help you with getting the most out of your closet. We all have personal style, and the one dress of five out of the store that you bought will be worn very differently by each individual. That's what I love about modern day fashion and art, we mix different genres together and make our preferences unique. I will answer any fashion advice that you need, and show your the perfect silhouettes for your body. And always remember, that dress with shoulder pads you have collecting dust in your closet, it will come back into style!
Sincerely,
K.S. Garner
No comments:
Post a Comment